Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Anak sulung??..Aish..

Assalamualaikum..

Just two days before Raya,
It is very exciting and meriah at home,
Last minute,barulah kelam kabut nak beli semua barang..adeyh,

Yeah,now I want to talk about be a first brother at home..
Hehe,you know when we be a first brother,my mom will ask us to do so many things..right?
Yela,takkan nak suruh adik ko yg pompuan tu lak..

Go to shop,buy the things that she needed,etc..and...oh,when it comes to raya,I have to paint my house..
It was very tired for me since although I already used to paint my house before but..it is fasting month..tired oh..haha

But,as the first brother,I still have to do it..Ikhlas oh..huhu
And now,my house is already nice and beautiful..my works is very great..ahah

I dont want to talk about many things since I just got chance to on9 at cc..and after this I want to cut my hair
For sure,I will be more neat and handsome maybe..haha

Lastly,

Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin To All My family Members,My relatives and To All My Friends,

Salam
^-^

No comments: